Friday, April 9, 2010

Working in the Classroom

Since we now live in a world were technology is constantly evolving I want my students to have a strong grasp on to present their work in digital format. Ideally I would like to be teaching in a high school. I find that it some students who want continue you on in the arts don't a proper portfolio. I want to give students that opportunity to be able to present their work in a professional manner. On this page I found information on creating portfolios with Adobe Acrobat. I would use this education resources in my classroom to guide my students to organize their work digitally into a portfolio. Click Here Another great website that I really enjoyed looking at was the apple website. There are a lot of great things apple computers do. There were links on how to get funding for apple computers in the classroom which I felt was good a source for in the future id I ever need to getting grants for my classroom. To learn more Click Here. On exploring the last website I came across a blog that was posted on getting your students to think about historical thinking. I really liked what she had to say for I want to teach my students art history. I want my students to be excited about history and what importance it holds. Here is a link to that blog

No comments:

Post a Comment